RACE DAY DETAILS
As in 2016 and 2017, the circuit starts and finishes at Sherburne Lodge on Burke Mountain. A 27 mile loop around Burke Mountain, Kingdom Trails and Victory Hill is used for all categories. Tons of climbing and descending. Elevation gain 3000+ feet.
- $75 until 10/8/2020
- $85 Late (onsite) registration
RESULTS & TIMING
The 2020 Circumburke Route will be available on Ride With GPS.
Participants will need to download the app and set up an account in order to see the route and join the leaderboard.
For the safety of our community, the Kingdom Trail Association and local businesses are actively enforcing the VT Governor Mask and Quarantine Mandates. Before planning your trip to the area from out of state, find out whether your county qualifies for travel to Vermont by viewing the Cross State Travel Map.
Can I Recreate at Kingdom Trails?
- Yes, if you are feeling healthy.
- Yes, if you are a resident of Vermont.
- Yes, if you are from a county across the Northeastern United States (CT; MA; MD; ME; NH; NJ; NY; OH; PA; RI; VA; D.C.; and WV) with less than 400 active cases of COVID-19 per one million residents. Please read details here and see map of eligible counties here.
- Yes, if you are not from a qualifying county, but you have quarantined in your home or the state of Vermont for 14 days.
- Yes, if you are not from a qualifying county, but you have quarantined for 7 days in your home state or Vermont and take a negative COVID test.
PASSING ETIQUETTE: Although staggered start times and a new course should minimize these inevitable encounters, faster runners will overtake slower cyclists, particularly on uphill sections and then be repassed by cyclists on downhills. Overtaking athletes are asked to call out politely “On your right” or “One your left“, before passing on the appropriate side. be courteous, if you are being passed, do your best to move aside
LITTER: You will use State Forest and private land in a pristine corner of Vermont. Keep spent GU packs in your pockets.
NO DOGS out of respect for landowners along the way.
DRIVE SLOW AND BE POLITE TO THE LOCALS WHEN COMMUTING TO EVENT: No fast rally driving enroute to the race. Favorable reception by the local community is essential for this event.
PREPARE FOR ADVERSITY: Cyclists bring a spare tube, pump or CO2 cartridge, chaintool and allen keys. There is NO MECHANICAL SUPPORT. Consider packing an extra layer and possibly a raincoat to avoid hypothermia in case of mishap.
Please Cross the Finish Line upon returning to Burke Mountain to let us know that you’ve returned safely and we don’t need to send out a search party. Don’t shortcut to your car.
Kingdom Trails is a world class multiple-use trail system unlike any other.
Get In Touch
(802) 626 0737